SOAL UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X SMU/SMK SEMESTER GENAP - foldersoal.com

Choose the best answer to fill the missing word!
1. X: ` I am driving this car so slowly,right?
      Y: Watch out! That man……..on the wrong side of the road!
a. drive d.drove
b. .is driving e. drives
c. has driven

2. Receptionist : good morning, may I help you?
Regin : Yes , my name is Regin and I have an appointment with Dr. Juno at 10 o’clock
        Receptionist : Sorry,………….
a. He is treating a patient at the moment
b. He was talking on the phone
c. He is out of town
d. He was still on the way
e. He was good

3. Bill : what is mr.Edward doingright now?
        Sam : ………………………
a. He was delivering luggage
b. He was mending the computer.
c. He is talking to his client.
d. He was preparing lunch.
e. He was in the lab.

4. X : Where is your mother now?
Y ; She………in the kitchen.
a. Cook
b. Cooked
c. Has cook
d. Is cooking
e. Was cooking

5. Richard……..a good novel in the library now.
 a.  is reading
 b.  reads
  c. read
  d.  has read
   e. was reading

6. Listen! The teacher……..the lesson
   a.  explains
    b.  explained
     c.  is explaining
     d. was explaining
      e.  had explained

7. I can’t finish to write the letter because there isn’t ……ink in the bottle
a.any d. a littlel
b. some e.any other
c. another

8. Jessie : I want to make some omelettes. Please give me……salt.
James : All right, here it is.
a. A number of
b. A little
c. Many
d. A few
e. So many

9. Servant :  …………..kilograms of oranghe do you want to buy?
Woman :  I want to buy three kilos.
a.how many
b.how much
c.how price
d.what price
e.how expensive

10.  Man : Excuse me?.........a hospital near here?
  Woman : Diponegoro hospital, from here . go straighton pass the around about.Take the                            second exit, it’s on your left.
             a. There is
             b.  is there
             c.  Are there
             d.  isn’t there
              e. wasn’t there

11. Mother ; Clean your room,jill! 
         Jill : Yes moom. 
         Aaron : What did your mother tell you, jill? 
           Jill : She told me……….
a. Clean my room
b. To  clean my room
c. To clean your room
d. Cleaned my room
e. Has cleaned my room

12. This cassava will be very good if you…it become  brownies .
a. Cook d. cooks
b. Cooked d. had cooked
c. Cooking

13. Tiara             : is it possible for us to get what we want  ? 
        Mother : Yes, it is, if we … harder, we will get  what we want.
a. Try d. have  tried
b. Tried e. will tried
c. Would try

14. Father : Don’t forget to bring an umbrella, because it’s going to  rain.
        Farah : Oh my God. Iwill forget it if you … me, Thanks.
a.  Reminded d. Didn’t remind
b. Don’t remind e. remedied
c. Remind.

15. A : Why don’t you see the doctor ?  
        B : I’ll go to doc or if …
               a. I felt sick d. I feel sick 
                b. I had felt sick e.I sick
                 c. I was sick.

16.  Maria : I have two apples. It is from Malang and it’s from America. Which do you  want ?
         Casie :…
a. I like Malang’s apple for American’s apple.
b. I like Malang’s apple better than American’s apple.
c. I would rather Malang’s apple then American’s apple.
d. I don’t like Malang’s apple than American’s apple.
e. I like apple America no Malang.

17. Sheila : Does he want to help m? 
        Joh   : Yes, he does ……
a. If you ask me, he will help ypu.
b. If you help him, he will ask you.
c. He will ask you if he help you.
d. He will help you if you ask.
e. If You help me, ask you.

18. Mother : ….. 
        Father   :  I am sorry , I’m in a hurry , why don’t you ask jenny  ?
a. Do you want me to post thist lether ?
b. Shall I post this letter for you  ?
c. Can I help you this letter  ?
d. Would you pos this letter  for me , pleace  ? 
e. Do you pos this letter for me , pleace  ?

19. Guest    : ….. 
        Office boy   : No problem , I’il make a cup of tea for you ,  Sir .
         Guest          :  Thank you .
a. Will you make a cup of tea for me  ?
b. I want a cup of tea , now !
c. Who wants drink a cup of tea  ?
d. Is there a cup location of tea  ?
e. I want a cup location of  tea  ?

20. X :  Where is the location of your school   ?
       Y :  My school is located in ….. the super markets and housing .
        a. Behind d. Near
         b. Front of e. housing 
          c. Between 

Untuk mendapatkan file SOAL UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X SMU/SMK SEMESTER GENAP. secara lengkap dapat anda unduh di link Download di bawah ini.



Berbagai Sumber

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel